Our Exhibit area is currently being renovated. Check back soon to plan a visit to see our exhibits featuring the materials from the Special Collections and Archives.
- The life and work of A. Wolfe Davidson, the artist behind several sculptures and portrait busts in the campus collection, including the statue of Thomas Green Clemson.
- Desert Shield, Desert Storm, Desert Sabre
- Margaret Chase Behrend’s remarkable donation to Clemson Libraries
- A look back at the 125 year history of the YMCA and the university
- A timeline that traces the progression and interweaving of the people, places, ideas, and events that created this “high seminary of learning”
- Look back to July 6, 1893 when the first Clemson students arrived on campus daily for Summer Orientation
- Explore the history of this iconic building where the campus, local community, and visitors relaxed, ate, socialized, conducted business, exchanged ideas, and celebrated
- Explore Clemson buildings through this mapping project that featured 3-D rendering of campus buildings paired with historical photographs
- Look back more than 100 years to Clemson’s response to the United States’ April 1917 entry into the Great War
Documenting the Natural World: Illustrated 18th-19th Century Books in the Archives holdings
- Explore books by entomologists and naturalists in our holdings
- A visit of two Russians to Clemson in December, 1961