Clemson University’s Records Management program provides information and guidance on the management, retention, and disposition of official university records. Since all employees at Clemson University are required to comply with the University’s Records Management Policy, Records Management staff is available for consultation and advice. University Records Management includes the following services:
- Guidance with retention schedule development or updates
- Guidance on the disposal of university records
- Approval of records destruction
- Transfer to University Archives
- Storage of university records in compliance with state regulations
- Consultation on a variety of topics including basic procedures, managing email, organizing electronic records, digital imaging, record-keeping system procurement, and more
- In-person and virtual training on best practices with record keeping
Ready to transfer records to the Records Center or University Archives?
When you have packed your records, and have them ready for transfer, please complete and submit the Records Transfer Form. You will then receive a scheduling pickup notice.
If you have any questions, please contact Records Management Office.
Brenda Burk, University Records Officer
Taylor Matthews-Naylor, Records Analyst