Clemson University’s Records Management program provides information and guidance on the management, retention, and disposition of official university records. Since all faculty and staff at Clemson University are required to comply with the University’s Records Management Policy, Records Management staff is available for consultation and advice.University Records Management includes the following services:
- Assistance with retention schedule development or updates
- Storage of university records in compliance with state regulations
- Approval of records destruction
- Consultation on a variety of topics including basic procedures, managing email, organizing electronic
records, digital imaging, record-keeping system procurement, and more
- In-person training opportunities
Ready to transfer records to the Records Center or University Archives?
When you have packed your records, and have them ready for transfer, please complete and submit the Records Transfer Form. You will then receive a scheduling pickup notice.
If you have any questions, please contact Records Management at LIB_RECMGMT-L@LISTS.CLEMSON.EDU or call Michelle Voyles at (864) 656-0680.