The Off-Campus Delivery service allows our patrons to receive items delivered to their home or office mailing address. Since not every Tiger is found on the main campus or may have difficulty accessing our facilities, the Libraries extend the use of physical materials through a unique partnership with UPS.
The Off-Campus Delivery Service is limited to the following borrowers:
- Students registered with the Office of Student Accessibility Services.
- Active Clemson University students, faculty, and staff who reside outside of a 30-mile radius of the University’s main campus and are enrolled in online courses or University-sanctioned Off-Campus Programs
- Domestic shipping only—international materials delivery requests cannot be fulfilled.
Patrons using the Off-Campus Delivery Service have the same borrowing privileges as on-campus students, faculty, and staff. Standard item due dates, as well as holds and recalls, apply to shipped materials.
Items requested through Interlibrary Loan are also eligible for Off-Campus Delivery Service. Eligibility for this service is the same as above. Item due dates and recalls apply to shipped materials. To request a renewal of an Interlibrary Loan item, please email email@example.com.
How It Works
Borrowing from Clemson Libraries
- Search our FindIt Tool and sign in to your Clemson Library account
- In the Get It section, click Request and select as your Pickup Location either “Home Address” or “Work Address” under the “Personal Delivery” field
- Include your mailing address in the comment box
- Click SEND REQUEST
- A Libraries employee will confirm your request and notify you once it is ready for shipment, processed within 24 hours, Monday through Friday
- The request is already checked out to you and mailed via UPS
- For convenience, a pre-paid return envelope is included with the shipment.
- Items must be postmarked by the item’s due date, which will be listed on the check-out email upon request confirmation.
Borrowing from Interlibrary Loan
- Log in to your ILLiad account
- Click on the “Change User Information” link located on the left side of the page near the bottom
- In the Select a Pick-Up Location field, click on the drop down options
- Choose Mail To Address
- Confirm that your address is correct
- Click Submit Information
- After submitting your Interlibrary Loan Request, a Libraries employee will confirm your request and address
- The request is already checked out to you and mailed via UPS. A pre-paid return label is included with the shipment