The Reflection Room is located in Cooper Library 214 and is open to all Clemson University students, staff, and faculty. The Reflection Room includes cushions, seating, yoga mats, a bench, plants, a water feature, a sound machine, and rugs. Visitors will also find a small resource collection related to mindfulness, yoga, and reflection that they can check out from the Libraries.
The mission of the Reflection Room at Cooper Library is to provide a peaceful and quiet space for reflection, yoga, prayer, or meditation.
Below are the guidelines of use of the space to ensure a peaceful, safe, and welcoming experience for everyone.
- This room is available to all Clemson University students, staff, and faculty. Please be respectful and kind.
- Use of the space is for the purposes of quiet personal reflection, yoga, meditation, or prayer.
- The Reflection Room is not to be used as a study space or sleeping area.
- Limit your time to 30 minutes in order to share the space.
- Up to 3 people can be in the space at one time.
- No candles or scented oils in the Reflection Room.
- Do not leave advertisements or flyers in the Reflection Room.
- Personal items brought to the Reflection Room to aid in reflective activities need to be removed by the person who brought them in.
- Cell phone use and the playing of audible music are not permissible.
- In order to keep the space and floors clean, no food is permitted.
- If there are any issues regarding use or occupants, please contact Library Security at (864) 656-6194