- Five libraries – Cooper, Gunnin, the Education Media Center, Special Collections and Archives, and our location at the Charleston Design Center (IDs are required for entrance)
- Over 800,000 books and other print materials available in our libraries, and over 1 million eBooks, journals, and streaming media titles available 24/7 through our Google-like search tool
- Access to research materials at SC libraries through PASCAL Delivers and across the world with interlibrary loan
- Unique research collections in our Special Collections and Archives, including rare books, manuscripts and papers from prominent alumni, and university records. Areas of emphasis include agriculture, architecture, athletics, textiles, politics, and the history of the university and community
- Librarians and other information experts who can help you with your research assignments and other projects
- Individual and group study spaces
- Technology – video cameras, mics, lighting kits, VR headsets, gaming consoles – that you can use to create high quality media projects
- Tailored digital media creation and making support at the Adobe Studio and Makerspace.
- Coffee and conversation at our Starbucks!
And check out these new innovations for fall:
- The Writing Lab and the Social Media Listening Center have moved to Cooper Library
- Clemson’s Historic Properties (Fort Hill, Hanover House and Hopewell) are now part of the Libraries, as is the University Historian. We encourage you to stop by and learn more about Clemson’s history.
- The Brown Room and Byrnes Room in Cooper have been renovated
- The Scholars’ Lab is open and here to help you with your data analysis needs
- SC state park passes are now available for loan for free!
We encourage you to explore all we have to offer. Have a great academic year and remember – we’re here to help. Go Tigers!