- Scan your TigerOne ID to enter our facilities.
- Wear a mask when inside our facilities
- Use the provided hand sanitizer and wipes at our locations
Doing these things will help ensure you remain in good health to tackle the challenges that await on your Tiger journey.
Many of you may not have visited the Libraries last year, either physically and virtually, or may be new to us entirely. What makes Clemson Libraries special? Here’s a short list:
- Over 800,000 books and other print materials available in the library, and over 1 million eBooks, journals, and streaming media titles available 24/7 through our Google-like search tool
- Access to research materials at libraries through PASCAL Delivers and across the world with interlibrary loan
- Unique research collections in our Special Collections and Archives, including rare books, manuscripts and papers from prominent alumni, and university records in areas of emphasis such as agriculture, architecture, athletics, textiles, politics, and the history of the university and community
- Librarians and other information experts who can help you with your research assignments and other projects
- Individual and group study spaces
- Technology – video cameras, mics, lighting kits, VR headsets, gaming consoles – that you can use to create high quality media projects
- Tailored digital media creation and making support at the Adobe Digital Studio and Cooper Makerspace
- Coffee and conversation at our Starbucks!
And check out these new innovations for fall:
- Self-checkout app allows you to check out materials by scanning them with your phone at the shelf
- New carpeting and paint on Cooper fourth floor
- Coming Soon: The Digital Scholarship Lab, aiding in the use of research data and visualization for projects and presentations
We encourage to explore all we have to offer as you discover, connect, and create. Have a great academic year and remember – we’re here to help. Go Tigers!