The Health Sciences Librarian provides research assistance, instruction, collection development, and outreach for the department of Public Health Sciences, School of Nursing, and CUSHR. The successful candidate will collaborate with university partners and institutes to develop and support innovative programs and services.
- ALA-accredited graduate degree in librarianship or other relevant graduate degree as deemed appropriate by the Libraries
- At least one year of experience providing information and research services in a library
- Demonstrated ability to consult with and advise researchers about core nursing and health science reference tools (CINAHL, MEDLINE) and citation management software
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect in the workplace
Faculty rank and competitive salary based on the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Applicants should submit all applications and related materials via Interfolio: http://apply.interfolio.com/96615.