Cooper Library is now open 24 hours until Friday, May 6, for final exams. On Friday, May 6, Cooper will close at 9:30 p.m. and will remain closed Saturday and Sunday, May 7-8. Other scheduling changes at Cooper Library for the month of May are as follows:
- Reduced hours May 9-13 – open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Closed from 1:30-5 p.m. on Tuesday, May 10, for a libraries-wide employee recognition event
- Closed Saturday-Sunday, May 14-15
Visit our calendar for more information on summer hours.
If you are looking for a change of setting this week, the Clemson-Central Library (located at 15 Commons Way, Central) is holding special exam week hours for Clemson students. The library will be open until midnight through Thursday, May 5, and refreshments will be available. Students must have a valid CU ID to take advantage of the late-night schedule.
Exam Week Stress Relief at Cooper
Need to blow off some steam during finals week? Take a quick study break at Cooper Library and enjoy some de-stressing activities available 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday, May 2-6, in the 4th floor lobby.
- Monday: DIY flour stress ball
- Tuesday: DIY sugar scrub and essential oils
- Wednesday: Play-Doh and essential oils
- Thursday and Friday: all of the above de-stressing activities will be available
Good luck on finals, Tigers! Remember that Clemson Libraries is here to help you finish the semester strong!