Clemson University Libraries has a trials set up for Linguistics Abstracts Online via EBSCO through Wednesday March 13th, as well as LLBA or Linguistics and Language Behaviore Abstracts via Proquest through Wednesday March 23rd.
Here is some more information on Linguistics Abstracts Online (provided by EBSCO):
- Indexing and abstracts for more than 800 core coverage journals
- Some journal coverage dates back to 1911
- More than 768,000 records
Here is some more information on LBA – Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts (provided by Proquest):
- Abstracts and indexes the international literature in linguistics and related disciplines in the language sciences
- Covers all aspects of the study of language including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax and semantics
- Documents indexed include journal articles, book reviews, books, book chapters, dissertations and working papers back to 1973
You can find this trial and others on our Databases A-Z page.
If you have questions about Linguistics Abstracts Online or LLBA , you may contact Ed Rock librarian for languages or stop by the Library Services Desk or Ask A Librarian.