Honor with Books Fund
The Honor with Books program through Clemson Libraries offers an opportunity to honor special occasions, memorialize beloved friends and family, or simply thank professors, colleagues, or mentors.
With a gift of $100, you will support the purchase of additional materials for the Libraries while commemorating the meaningful events and people from your life.
A name plate like the example below will be added to a newly purchased book. Donors and honorees of the tribute will be notified periodically with the name and searchable catalogue entry of each book.
Honor with Books Gift Instructions
- Access the Honor with Books Online form
- Enter $100 per book
- Complete information in form and follow remaining steps to complete the gift
- Print and complete the Honor with Books form
- Mail completed form and check to:
- Clemson University Foundation
- PO Box 1889
- Clemson, SC 29633-1889
Questions? Contact Libraries Development by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 540-521-6968