Calling all Clemson Students! We are hosting a Virtual Scavenger Hunt next week (May 25-29) across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. All you have to do is find and post five items, tag us, and use the hashtag #VSHLibraries to participate! 3 winners will receive Amazon gift cards to their student email address! See the Official Rules below:
- The item of the day will be posted at 9am Monday (May 25) – Friday (May 29) on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Stories.
- Participants must post their “find” between 9am and 4:30pm on the same day as the item is announced, tag @clemsonlibraies and include #VSHLibraries for consideration. Participants may post entries to Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Stories, Instagram, or Instagram Stories.
- Participants must be Clemson students to qualify for 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes.
- Posts will be reposted on Instagram Stories, Facebook Stories, and Retweeted on Twitter according to where they are posted, if posted across multiple media forms they will be reposted on only one with preference given to Instagram, then Facebook.
- @clemsonlibraries followers will be able to vote on their favorite posts by rating them 1-5 on Facebook and Instagram Stories or by liking a retweet. Voting will be open for as long as the story is posted, and likes on Twitter will be recorded 24 hours after it was retweeted (only likes on the @clemsonlibraries retweet will be counted to contribute to each posts score)
- The Clemson Libraries Marketing team will consider each participating account for the number of cumulative votes and rating points (each like on twitter will count as a rating of 3.5) they received as well as judge the posts for Creativity (50%), Consistency(40%) and Clemson Spirit (10%) to determine 3 winners and 10 or 15 honorable mentions and superlatives!
- The 1st prize winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card to their Clemson student email address. 2nd and 3rd prize winners will each receive a $25 Amazon gift card to their Clemson student email addresses! Honorable Mentions and Superlatives for individual posts will be posted across Clemson Libraries Social Media!