This Library Manager I position manages daily operations, one FTE employee, allocated funds, and the daily aspects of the partnership of Clemson University’s Education Media Center (EMC) and Digital Media Learning (DML) Lab to provide exceptional information and services to student, faculty, staff, and community patrons.
- Customer Service (50%):
- Manages daily operations of the Education Media Center, and associated facilities, including circulation, basic reference, reserves, technology, equipment, and stacks maintenance.
- Technology and Communication (20%):
- Manages EMC technology collection maintenance, planning, and development. Develops and provides information about and events for services, equipment, and other resources available at the EMC and DML Lab.
- Management and Supervision (20%):
- Directly supervises library staff assigned to the Education Media Center, and associated facilities. Hires, trains, evaluates, and coaches employees.
A bachelor’s degree in library science, information science or related field and experience in library systems and operations.
3 years of library experience and 1 year of supervisor/management experience
Experience in K-12 education
Full details of the position and application instructions can be found on the Clemson Job Board