The Center for Geospatial Technologies is celebrating GIS Day on Wednesday, November 13 from 11am to 4:30pm! This event is the culmination of work done by faculty, researchers, and GIS professionals in the past year.
GIS Day features amazing presentations from faculty and GIS professionals across the region. We are very excited to have our keynote speakers: Dr. Joseph Kerski, Education Manager at Esri, and Geoff Taylor, Clemson alumni and 3D Solution Engineer at Esri.
There will also be food and beverages, contests and prizes, and games and a sandbox for children of all ages. Anyone is welcome to stop by the event at any time.
The GIS Day schedule is:
- 11:00am – 4:00pm Exhibitors, Contests, and Tours Begin
- 11:30am – 1pm Mapathon (Mapping for Good) with free lunch
- 1:15pm – 1:30pm Opening remarks
- 1:30pm – 4:15pm Lightning Talks
- 4:15pm – 4:30pm Prize giveaway