Clemson Libraries is partnering with the Office of Advocacy and Success (OAS) and Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) to provide de-stressing activities for students during exam week in Cooper Library. Activities will take place from 10am-2pm on December 9th-13th in the lobby area.
The schedule of activities includes the following:
- Monday: Play-Doh Essential Oil Stress Balls and Art Therapy
- Tuesday: Inspiration Station and Video Games
- Wednesday: DIY Sugar Scrub and Deep Breathing and Relaxation
- Thursday: DIY Stress Balls and Board Games
- Friday: All previous DIY activities
There will be a representative from CAPS during these times if any student needs their services. We hope to see you there!