For the latest updates on Clemson Libraries’ services and resources, visit https://libraries.clemson.edu/coronavirus-updates/.
The Clemson University Visualization Lab is located in Cooper Library 311 (on the third floor of the R.M. Cooper Library). The mission of the lab is to help researchers gain keen insight into complex data sets by equipping them with tools and resources to visualize the expected and discover the unexpected in their data. We aim to develop and maintain a mechanism to advance knowledge about visualization techniques and cyberinfrastructure resources to further advance scholarly activity.
The Data Visualization Lab:
- provides visualization solutions for a wide range of data sets in a collaborative, interdisciplinary environment;
- assists with visualization infrastructure setup and consultation;
- offers visualization training, workshops and support;
- explores novel technologies in areas of visualization that includes 3D virtual environments, interactive data visualization, visual analytics, information and scientific visualization.
- pursues grant opportunities to expand visualization capacity (platforms and services) and applications