For the latest updates on Clemson Libraries’ services and resources, visit https://libraries.clemson.edu/coronavirus-updates/.
Clemson University Libraries offer many services for researchers who are interested in finding information or creating new research.
We offer access to many different databases of scholarly material and can provide subject guides to help locate the best databases for your research needs. Our research liaisons will be glad to work with you one-on-one to help you make the most of the libraries’ resources. You can request a research consultation or contact your subject librarian directly.
The Digital Research Services group in the Clemson Libraries offers multiple services for doing research in the digital age:
- Data Management Services is a new offering from the library that can help researchers plan how to store and manage their research data.
- The Digital Humanities librarian serves to connect researchers whose humanities projects have digital components with relevant Libraries and campus resources and partners.
- Digital Projects specializes in digitizing and describing of cultural heritage artifacts for Clemson University, the Upstate region, and the National Park Service.
- Through Digital Publishing and Archiving, the Libraries provide support for Clemson researchers to make their research openly available to the world.
- Copyright Consultation and Publication Rights Management educates researchers on how to retain their copyright in their publications and both students and faculty on how to navigate the copyright landscape in the digital classroom.