The Clemson Libraries provide a variety of material delivery services for faculty, staff, and students.
Material Request, Pickup, and Delivery
Checkout & Delivery
Faculty, staff, and current students can elect to pick up materials at the library most conveniently located to them. They can select Cooper Library, Gunnin Architecture Library in 2-112 Lee Hall, Education Media Center in 212 Tillman Hall, or the Library Depot at the Research Park in Anderson. Hours vary by library location; check our Hours page for complete hours information.
Most library materials may be requested through this service, including books, journals, DVDs/videos, and audiobooks. Materials ordered via Interlibrary Loan and PASCAL Delivers can also be delivered to the library of your choice.
Return books at any library branch regardless of checkout location: Cooper Library, Gunnin Architecture Library in 2-112 Lee Hall, Education Media Center in 212 Tillman Hall, or the Library Depot at the Research Park in Anderson.
Off Campus Delivery Program
Clemson University Libraries offers an Off-Campus Delivery service to active University students, faculty, and staff. The service allows the patron to request items in our catalog to be delivered via UPS 2-day express directly to their listed mailing address.
- The Off-Campus Delivery Service is limited to the following borrowers:
- The Off-Campus Delivery Service does not extend to students enrolled in online courses while residing within a 30-mile radius of the University’s main campus.
- Domestic shipping only—international materials delivery requests cannot be fulfilled.
- Patrons using the Off-Campus Delivery Service have the same borrowing privileges as on-campus students, faculty, and staff.
- Item due dates, as well as holds and recalls, apply to shipped materials.
- Once the initial request is made through the Library Catalog, the requesting patron’s mailing address will be confirmed via email by a library employee.
- To initiate the request, the borrower must select the “Off-Campus Programs Delivery” option under “Pickup Location” before submitting.
- The item(s) is(are) checked out to the My Library Account of the requesting patron and mailed to the confirmed address in two business days via UPS 2-day express.
- For convenience, a pre-paid return envelope is included with the shipment.
- Items must be post-marked by the item’s due date, which will be listed on the check-out email sent to the patron upon request confirmation.
If you have additional needs or requests, please contact the Information and Research Services Department directly at 864-656-5180 or by email at email@example.com.
Scan and Deliver
Requesting a Journal Article
To request an article, search for the journal in the library catalog. Select the link labeled Request a Scanned Article from this Journal, log into your ILLiad account using your Clemson username and password, and complete the request by adding the article title, author, volume and page numbers. First time users will be asked create an account. Patrons can also use the Request a Journal Article form to have articles or book chapters scanned and emailed to you as PDFs within 48 hours. (Requests consisting of more than 75 pages may take longer.) To check the status of your request, log in to your ILLiad account. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 656-2197.