For the latest updates on Clemson Libraries’ services and resources, visit https://libraries.clemson.edu/coronavirus-updates/. Faculty and students can also visit our Library Guide for Online Learning for a comprehensive list of resources available for online courses.
Clemson University Libraries offers an Off-Campus Delivery service to active University students, faculty, and staff.
- The service allows the patron to request items in our catalog to be delivered via UPS 2-day express directly to their listed mailing address.
- The Off-Campus Delivery Service is limited to the following borrowers:
- The Off-Campus Delivery Service does not extend to students enrolled in online courses while residing within a 30-mile radius of the University’s main campus.
- Domestic shipping only—international materials delivery requests cannot be fulfilled.
- Patrons using the Off-Campus Delivery Service have the same borrowing privileges as on-campus students, faculty, and staff.
- Item due dates, as well as holds and recalls, apply to shipped materials.
- Once the initial request is made through the Library Catalog, the requesting patron’s mailing address will be confirmed via email by a library employee.
- To initiate the request, the borrower must select the “Off-Campus Programs Delivery” option under “Pickup Location” before submitting.
- The item(s) is(are) checked out to the My Library Account of the requesting patron and mailed to the confirmed address in two business days via UPS 2-day express.
- For convenience, a pre-paid return envelope is included with the shipment.
- Items must be post-marked by the item’s due date, which will be listed on the check-out email sent to the patron upon request confirmation.
Approved by Library Leadership Team October 2018