The Honor with Books program through Clemson Libraries offers an opportunity to honor special occasions, memorialize beloved friends and family, or simply thank professors, colleagues, or mentors.
With a gift of $100, you will support the purchase of additional materials for the Libraries while commemorating the meaningful events and people from your life.
A name plate like the example below will be added to a newly purchased book. Donors and honorees of the tribute will be notified periodically with the name and searchable catalogue entry of each book.
Honor with Books Gift Instructions
- Access the Clemson University online gift form
- Click “Search for a Fund” and search for “Honor with Book Annual Fund”
- Enter $100 into the gift amount field and move to Step 2
- Select “My gift is in honor or memory of someone”
- Complete information in form and follow remaining steps to complete the gift
- Print and complete the Honor with Books form
- Mail completed form and check to:
- Clemson University Foundation
- PO Box 1889
- Clemson, SC 29633-1889
Questions? Contact Libraries Development by email at email@example.com or by phone at 540-521-6968