What type of creative technologies assistance will be available?
- The Adobe Digital Studio will offer in-person and virtual support. Hours TBD
- Digital Media Learning Labs will offer in-person and virtual support. The Lab will be open Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. -4 p.m.
- The GIS Center will offer in-person and virtual support. Classes will be conducted virtually.
- The Data Visualization Lab will offer virtual support. The physical lab will be open by appointment.
- Cooper Makerspace will offer in-person and virtual support. Hours TBD.
Why is the Library Catalog different? What is FindIt@Clemson?
We debuted our new search and discovery platform in June 2020, called FindIt@Clemson. While the search experience on the website will remain relatively unchanged, search results will have an updated look and set of features to help you find the resources you need to conduct your research, complete assignments, and explore our extensive collections.
How can I sign in to my library account?
Log in to your library account your current Clemson ID.
What printing and scanning options are available?
Beginning Monday September 21, Cooper Library will have printers and scanners available with a library seat booking. Visit our Printing page for more details.
How can I access library databases/materials from home?
Anyone with a current Clemson ID and password can access library databases and other electronic collections from our library website. You can search FindIt@Clemson for articles, books, and other research materials. A complete list of databases is available on the Databases A-Z list.